Saturday, March 7, 2009

Feel the Love

I know, this is probably cheating since I posted this on my FB page too, but hey!, I make the rules here!

Here are (just) 10 things that I love about my sig-o.

In no particular order...

1. The dimples, oh lord, the dimples.

2. The man can cook - I mean really cook. I can't convince him to be on Top Chef, but he'd totally wipe up the competition.

3. He always puts things into perspective for me when I am stressed or freaked out.

4. He is genuinely a positive person - he sees the silver lining in very scary and daunting things.

5. We both cry at exactly the same scene in 'Field of Dreams'.

6. The first thing I noticed when I walked into his apartment in Little 5 was his copy of Bob Dylan on vinyl - along with about 100 more albums. I distinctly remember thinking, 'This is the man for me'.

7. He loves my MeMaw and will talk baseball with her as long as she wants.

8. I get all fluttery when he smiles at me.

9. He takes personal health very seriously - and tries to encourage me to do so as well the best that he can. I make that rather difficult for him at times.

10. He is full of surprises...

1 comment:

jessica said...

Hey Erin!
I'm not sure if you read comments all that often, but I have a little tradition of sending out a handmade calendar featuring my nature photographs to my friends and family every year. I'd like to add you to my mailing list this year.

I tried contacting Matt through FB and got no answer...and I realized a while back that you'd dropped out of the FB world (at least to me!)

If you'd like one, send your address to jlrgore at gmail dot com and i'll drop a copy for you in the mail in the next couple of weeks.

I hope you're doing well!
Jessica